Make Your Summer Sizzle with STEM-tastic,
Hands-On, FUN Science!
Hands-On, FUN Science!
Looking to add some FUN into your camp calendar this summer? High Touch High Tech of RDU offers Sizzlin' Science Summer Camp field trips that bring a FUN, hands-on & educational experience direct to your campers!
Our Sizzlin’ science field trips transform summer camp into a living laboratory through our unique discovery-style learning approach. All High Touch High Tech programs are taught by our team of scientists and are totally hands-on and totally participatory for each camper. Our scientists are able to accommodate as many sessions as necessary to meet the needs of your camp.
Children in grades pre-k through sixth grade will be engaged in 30-minutes of non-stop, hands-on scientific exploration! We use materials that are concrete, safe and relevant to the everyday lives for children of all ages. Upon completion of the field trip, students will receive a cool science certificate and ALL programs include “make-and-take” experiments!
“Great field trip for our camp. The scientist was very engaging with the campers! We can't wait until next summer for HTHT to come back!”
Kathie Martin, Camp DirectorBentwinds Country ClubFaquay Varina, NC
Encourage science discovery in children around the world!
High Touch High Tech will engage your campers in exploratory, hands-on, FUN, science experiences for 30-minutes, serving as many groups as needed to meet the needs or your Summer Camp.
30-minute session per group
$5.00 per student
$150.00 program minimum.
*Please Note: A $20.00 travel fee will apply*
This supply intensive, educational experience includes all equipment and materials needed to turn your camp into a real science laboratory!
Camp Counselors, Staff & Parent Chaperones are welcome to participate free of charge!
Sizzlin' Summer Specials for 2019
Book all 9-weeks of Summer Camp programs and receive the last week free!
Book 4 or more visits to your camp and get a 10% discount!
Call today for full details.
- Bubbly-ology©-Learn about the electromagnetic spectrum with our Bubble BIV experiment. Build a bubble city! Start your engines for our bubble races!
- Drip Drop©- Get up close and personal with several different types of drops. Make a paperclip float, make a bubble tower and much more!
- Get Wired©- Explore the amazing word of electricity. Through the use of static we’ll make bulbs light up & discover all the hair-raising facts!
- Kitchen Chemistry©- Roll up your sleeves for some CHEMISTRY FUN! Make your very own sidewalk chalk and more!
- Mission Control©- Experience a real launch, from rocket assembly to BLAST OFF! Take command and throttle the shuttle yourself
- Mystery Science©- Discover how mysterious science can be. Make something disappear! Learn some cool magician’s tricks.
- Polymer Parade©- Have FUN as we learn about mixtures, reactions and polymers. Discover the “solutions” as we make different types of ooey-gooey stuff to keep!
- Volcanoes©- Discover how cool water really is. Make water and alcohol have a tug of war with food coloring molecules! Stab a pencil through a plastic bag!
- And More!
Discover the power of observation as students journey through experimentation!
Q: Why do you cap the session size at 20 children?
A: In order to maintain the hands-on nature of our programming and provide assistance to as many children as require, we request to limit the size of the workshop.
Q: Are the supplies included with the program?
A: All supplies are provided by High Touch High Tech. Our Scientist will bring enough supplies for each camper to enjoy a hands-on experience.
Q: When will the Scientist arrive?
A: Our Scientists require only 5-10 minutes to set up for your program; therefore, you should expect them to arrive approximately 10 minutes prior to the start of your program.
Involve students by becoming REAL scientists performing REAL experiments!